Article: AOA's honest and confident dance track comeback "I'm the top... don't let me go"
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+7,266, -573] There is no future for a country that forgets its history
2. [+5,938, -382] AOA already got so much hate but this scandal is just going to make it so much worse
3. [+4,535, -186] The timing for this comeback is bad
4. [+4,152, -538] Poor Choa... ㅜㅜㅜ Leave while you can, Choa-ya ㅜㅜ
5. [+3,987, -485] But honestly it's not just idols but most celebrities who are below average when it comes to basic knowledge
6. [+1,680, -85] This is why a person must be educated
7. [+1,695, -101] I remember being surprised after seeing pictures of them in revealing clothes while performing over in Japan but now I'm even more surprised over their Kinddokkang statement...
8. [+1,599, -75] Of all the times for this scandal to happen, right during their comeback tsk tsk. I can forgive stupidity but not disrespect...
9. [+1,530, -86] Shows how important an image is... all it took was one moment for them to drop
10. [+1,368, -65] I'll be glad if they're genuinely reflecting right now... but if they're just thinking "I'm f*cked, what did I even do wrong", then they're wrong to think so. Kinddokkang... you gotta be kidding me.
11. [+1,456, -98] Be careful on your way back in
12. [+1,269, -65] I would've postponed the comeback if I were them
13. [+1,288, -81] They're not going to reflect??????????
14. [+1,138, -78] Seolhyun-ah, go sit in the thinking chair ^^
15. [+844, -27] What we were all afraid of is happening... a Japanese site found out about the show and they're saying all sorts of crap about Korea and calling Ahn Joong Geun a terrorist
16. [+644, -27] Amazing... not one mention of the scandal in their comeback article, they're coming back as if nothing happened at all.
17. [+700, -48] I'm going to boycott Seolhyun's CF products, her music too
18. [+627, -31] Their image and everything has just been demolished with this scandal