Article: "Hit from controversy" AOA ends their summer comeback after just two weeks
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+786, -69] No matter how much Koreans will forgive other issues, we will never pass over on issues regarding the army or our history. These are the two issues Koreans will never falter on.
2. [+670, -71] Ah... I usually never login to comment... but they've passed the threshold of simply being dumb, no??
3. [+618, -91] What they committed was high treason... do they not realize how severe that is?
4. [+55, -3] Talented singers end up achieving results no matter what scandals they get into but not AOA. Their promotions are based solely on their fans... They should've known where their limits are and have been more careful. Their company also handled this poorly as well.
5. [+50, -2] All it took was one moment to crumble... straight downfall over Kinddokkang;;; I hope they don't feel wronged by this and use it as an opportunity to gain more knowledge. It happened to AOA this time but who knows who it'll happen to next time.
Article: FNC, "AOA's promos ending has nothing to do with 'Music Bank'... it will be a heartwarming end with a fan concert"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+992, -90] As if that had nothing to do with it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Should've postponed the summer comeback to begin with. I'm actually glad that media play trend girl Seolhyun and Jimin who bragged about all her CF deals and being a trend girl group on 'Unpretty Rap Star 2' both got what they deserved
2. [+853, -68] Ever since their comeback, I've never watched their stage or listened to their song once
3. [+777, -43] Sprite chose the wrong CF deal
4. [+81, -4] They never said a word before this but look at them cosplaying as the victim now. FNC's media play is next level.
5. [+70, -5] So promos ending early has nothing to do with 'Music Bank' but everything to do with Kinddokkang I'm assuming?
6. [+54, -1] Aigoo embarrassing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+50, -2] FNC is so similar to Kwangsoo's agency with the way they handle matters with media play. They seem to misunderstand themselves as above the netizens.
8. [+48, -3] T-ara: Welcome~ looks like you're the next group~
Article: 'Music Bank' PD, "It's more important to console AOA and Twice for being hurt by this matter than who won the trophy"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+12,188, -158] They're the ones who screwed up and yet they're claiming it's more important to "console" the groups ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+7,241, -130] 'Music Bank' has been doing this for a while now and took it too far
3. [+9,064, -866] Absolute embarrassment for AOA... tsk tsk, you get what you deserve with the sajaegi
4. [+3,181, -29] What a joke, the PD needs to be given a warning and take responsibility for the show tanking in terms of trust from viewers
5. [+2,384, -116] Twice was actually hurt by this and deserves consoling but AOA should feel embarrassed
6. [+1,769, -95] On April 25th, 2016, Block B was nominated for #1 and everyone predicted they'd win but CNBLUE won #1 instead when they were #80 on the digital charts. FNC has issues.
Article: 'Music Bank' chart controversy... will AOA get their trophy stolen away?
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+904, -34] Of course they need to give back the trophy, it doesn't belong to them
2. [+624, -10] Not the first time music shows have been suspected of being rigged, just get rid of them
3. [+553, -37] I've seen tons of male groups get away with weird points but still winning #1. This only became scandalous because it was between two girl groups. There have been so many cases of male groups winning #1 like this but getting hushed over ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+57, -4] Their trophy is not being "stolen" from them, it's merely being given to the person who deserves it
5. [+56, -10] Don't act like your trophy is being "stolen" from you. AOA should consider leaving their agency because their marketing is trash. They try so hard to insist their lies as the truth.
6. [+54, -11] AOA has crossed a path they cannot return from... just give up on this album.
7. [+45, -3] The victim in this is Twice but the article sounds like AOA is the victim ㅋㅋㅋㅋ how embarrassing;;;
8. [+29, -3] FNC is so infamous as the trash of the industry ㅋㅋ