Yoo Ah In goes retro for CF event




Article: 'Ridiculous fashion taste' Yoo Ah In's excessive love for retro

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+897, -87] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoo Ah In pulled it off as much as he could considering his looks...

2. [+670, -95] He's still pretty this way or that ❤

3. [+440, -33] What did he do wrong to his coordi?

4. [+37, -5] He pulled it off with his visuals. Imagine if a commoner dressed like that, he'd look like the king of fools.

5. [+34, -1] His coordi must've felt inspired by the recent Sechs Kies comeback

6. [+32, -1] Please give me that face if you're going to waste it on outfits like this

7. [+25, -4] I attended this event because it was near my work place but I barely noticed what he was wearing because his face just stole my attention. His face actually made me think he pulled it off ㅋㅋ

8. [+19, -1] The outfit makes him look like an idiot but I find myself scrolling back up and down... foolish look but there's a charm to it...

9. [+13, -3] He still looks cute ㅎ A lot younger too with his hair cut shorter

10. [+12, -3] He looks funny but cute ㅋㅋㅋ

-