The 7 year jinx is unavoidable?


Article: B2ST falls victim to the 7 year jinx? There is nothing as whole forever

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,651, -91] I really thought B2ST would last a long time like Shinhwa.... dammit Jang Hyunseung...

2. [+2,999, -68] It does seem difficult for groups to last a whole 7 years without any member changes... Shinhwa must be family now, no longer just a group.

3. [+2,607, -127] Didn't seem like Jang Hyunseung had any feelings left for B2ST anyway. Maybe in the beginning but he lost them more and more as time went on. It's good that he left so that the other members aren't affected his detrimental actions anymore.

4. [+1,523, -187] The article title is unfair for a group like Shinhwa. I know a Shinhwa Changjo myself who's approaching her thirties now.

5. [+1,021, -37] Ah... what is going on anymore ㅠㅠ

6. [+277, -10] Never did I imagine that a B2ST article would ever be titled like this...

7. [+329, -36] Makes Shinhwa all the more amazing. I personally think the only group that can be like Shinhwa is SHINee. They don't cause any scandals or get into controversies and the members don't have rumors of discord either.

8. [+192, -4] I really thought B2ST and INFINITE would be able to last as long as Shinhwa... It's so surprising that B2ST ended up like this.

9. [+167, -10] I really thought B2ST would last...

10. [+127, -9] I hope that groups like INFINITE or SHINee can show that you can promote as a whole group like Shinhwa forever... so sick of this jinx ㅡㅡ

-