SISTAR plans a summer comeback


Article: SISTAR once again this summer~! Group comeback planned for June~July

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+1,730, -53] They've always had summer comebacks these past few years but they have other great songs like 'Give It to Me', 'Alone', and even 'SISTAR19'. I wish they'd comeback during other seasons though with a more variety of songs.

2. [+1,062,- 77] Summer's all about SISTAR's songs!

3. [+820, -59] Can't leave SISTAR out of summer ♡♡♡♡♡

4. [+126, -11] I like their summer songs but I want more songs like 'Give It to Me' and 'Shady Girl' too...

5. [+109, -8] I wish they'd put out music during other seasons too..

6. [+80, -6] Hmm.. I wish they'd stop milking the summer sales and try releasing songs during other seasons too! Soyu and Hyorin are too talented to be wasting away and only letting out during the summer ㅠ

7. [+78, -6] If you look at SISTAR's fancafe or album sales, their fandom is actually small but I guess you really can't ignore the power of their public recognition level

8. [+60, -4] They only comeback in the summer.. which I wouldn't mind if they tried other styles in the summer but it's always the same thing with concepts like 'Touch My Body' and 'Shake It'... Please don't do another funky style this time. It's about time that they change things up with their title tracks and come out with better b-side tracks than their second album.

9. [+89, -14] I automatically think of SISTAR when I think of summer songs, can't wait for another cute but refreshing song like 'Loving U'

10. [+63, -7] Another girl group battle coming up this summer

-