Article: [Exclusive] 'Produce 101' Lee Soo Min quits the trainee life and leaves Fantagio
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+488, -10] You worked hard... it's best to quit once you realize this isn't for you and find your true path in life!!
2. [+431, -15] I remember she got placed in F at first before rising to A.. I thought she was so good..
3. [+419, -16] I loved her voice and thought she fulfilled her position well. I was looking forward to her too.. ㅠㅠ Sad to see her go but I hope she's successful in whatever she decides to pursue next.
4. [+57, -1] She's talented but her image isn't that of an idol's... sad considering she was top level in terms of singing and dancing skill.
5. [+52, -2] She was the best out of all the Fantagio trainees. Anyone who's watched the show will know that she's good at all of singing, rapping, and dancing. She turns 17 this year and has been training for 4 years and 7 months, practically 5 years. Can't imagine how hard it must've been for her to see trainees with less experience than her being picked purely for their pretty faces or more screentime. Furthermore, her fellow trainee Yoojung is now a center with debut prospects... Sad that she's quitting when she's so talented and seems to have a good personality.
6. [+47, -1] The industry is all decided on luck. Sometimes having talent can only take you so far.
7. [+41, -2] Her face isn't fit for an idol girl group. She's a super good singer so maybe she can train an in agency that can help her become a musician later on. She's still in high school so finish up your education first~
8. [+27, -0] Surprised to see that she's quitting after seeing how talented she is, moving up from F to A... she's still young though so I'm sure she'll do fine in whatever she chooses to pursue next.
9. [+23, -0] I bet a lot of the 'Produce 101' trainees realized that this wasn't the path for them after being on the show. It was an opportunity to either learn what needs to be worked upon or quit if the dream isn't achievable. I'm thinking anyone who placed lower than 62nd should probably consider quitting too..