Pann: NCT's debut digital rank is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ
"44th... this is an embarrassment to SM. Red Velvet debuted at 7th and even Lovelyz who are from a mid-tier agency debuted at 20th ㅋㅋ"
1. [+465, -4] Scammer Taeyong
2. [+218, -53] EXO didn't even make it on to the charts with their debut song, they fell off... and yet look at how well they're doing. You never know with the future ㅎㅎ
3. [+139, -12] Their quality is amazing, I'll admit that.. but that damn scammer
4. [+71, -0] I bet my wrist that in a year we'll be seeing nothing but praise posts about this group
5. [+41, -2] It's a group with Taeyong in it, what do you expect?
6. [+37, -7] EXO was practically NU'EST level of nugu before they released 'Wolf', I give NCT about two years before they get popular too
7. [+28, -2] Wait, they debuted already? So random, I don't remember seeing any news about it
8. [+27, -3] Quick reminder of EXO's debut, they didn't do well either
9. [+23, -0] I'll be honest I like Mark because he's a good rapper and Jaehyun's handsome but that damn scammer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll be fangirling the group without Taeyong. And it's not just the scamming issue that he has to deal with, he also made a fat comment in the past too..
10. [+22, -4] I'm an SM fan myself but I won't be supporting this group
11. [+18, -1] I know they'll do well because they're from SM but I'm hoping they'll flop because of the scammer... Just think of all the nasty stuff he said when he was in junior high, you can already tell what kind of person he is.
12. [+11, -0] 44th... that's lower than Oh My Girl