[Pann] Male trainee reveals his story of ajumma sponsors


Pann: Shocking male trainee sponsor

To trainees who don't have time for part time jobs, sponsor offers are hard to turn down. One 24 year old trainee revealed, "The sponsors start off by giving you an allowance in small increments like $80, $100, $200 at first. Then one suddenly said she'd give me a bigger amount and sent me $1,000. I was shocked and asked her if it was okay for me to accept this and she said, 'It's for you, just take it. Don't you have things to buy?'

After about four months, she started texting me saying, 'I'm so lonely lately, can you come over?' When I brought up her husband, she told me that he was away on a business trip and wouldn't be coming home. They ask for skinship or for you to stay the day with them. They're direct with what they want and ask you to come and be with them.

I realized that this was wrong even though I had already received the money and promised her that I would pay her back once I was successful if she stopped contacting me with these things. Then she took out a history of transactions of all the money she gave me and said, 'I gave you this much and you dare betray me?' I realize how crazy it all is but you don't know that in the moment. Everyone around you is like, 'Take it, take it, she's offering to sponsor you, why not?'

All of it came out to be about $20-30,000 in the end. I have nothing saved up and I have to work but there's no work for me to do. Sponsors have left me with nothing but debt."

-

1. [+141, -2] How do you just blindly accept up to $30,000 from someone? Now he's left with all this debt because he was chasing free things

2. [+117, -3] There's a problem with the person accepting that money too..;;

3. [+108, -0] No such thing as free in this world

4. [+73, -0] He's a male kkot-baem ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He obviously knew there were strings attached to that money but he acts all innocent in the end like he didn't know ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+55, -1] Honestly female trainees have no choice if they're forced into it by older men but I feel like male trainees have the option to run if they don't want to do something...

6. [+35, -0] I'd be shocked and suspicious if someone offered to give me $100 ㅋㅋ is he that naive? Nothing is free in this world, why would you accept that kind of money without questioning the motives?

7. [+33, -0] This is why young kids have no place in the industry and require extensive character lessons. It's hard to get out of it once you dip your feet into the dirty world of the industry. Take care of yourselves in your teens... otherwise your head will be just as empty as your body.

8. [+28, -0] There is never free money without motive..

9. [+25, -0] He's an idiot, how do you take up to $30,000 without questioning her. He should've asked her to stop once she offered $1,000. Don't take the money and act all innocent like you're the victim after you've spent it all.

10. [+15, -0] I don't blame him, everyone changes in the face of money. Imagine being that young and someone suddenly offers you $1,000, how many of you could resist?

-