Pann: Controversial IOI picture
"Kim Sohye is the only one blurred from the picture and it's being spread all over Twitter..."
1. [+199, -40] I still wonder why Kim Sohye has so many fans
2. [+186, -61] I hate Sohye too but I think this is crossing the line...
3. [+121, -27] I didn't really care for her at first but I hate her now. Even male community sites can't stand her, these are reactions from their community when she was announced in the final line-up:
"Ah, Kim Sohye needs to screw off"
"I can't stand her"
"Why is she in the group"
"Why Kim Sohye"
4. [+44, -18] Oh come on ㅋㅋㅋ this is a line that shouldn't have been crossed ㅋㅋㅋ what are people doing to this young girl? She's just in high school now... imagine if it was your own dongsaeng being talked about like this? Imagine her parents seeing that picture, how upset would they be?
5. [+40, -19] Why does no one consider how she has impacted others by choosing to stay on the show? It's unfair to blame this all on the people who criticize her.
6. [+35, -1] Kim Sohye earned her rightful spot, being popular is a skill in and of itself ㅋㅋㅋ It's so funny how people are putting her down for being untalented when there are a ton of stars in top positions without any talent at all
7. [+31, -11] I never supported her either but this is crossing a line... either way, she's an IOI member whether we like it or not and it's stupid to only support 10 or 9 ㅋㅋ; They're debuting, just accept it.
8. [+29, -10] This is so wrong.. she didn't commit a crime or anything, why is she being treated like this?
9. [+29, -11] Ugh can't stand Sohye or her fans
10. [+24, -9] From start to finish, the entire show was based off of popularity and she earned her spot fair and square. If you're so upset she won, then you should've voted harder for the other trainees ㅋㅋㅋ