More comebacks: AOA, Akdong Musician


Article: [Exclusive] AOA confirms comeback for mid-May... "Best comeback yet again"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+2,021, -283] I fell in, fell in love with you~

2. [+1,430, -217] Please don't overlap Seolhyun's schedules with drama or movie filmings, let's see the whole group promote together for once ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,124, -228] Yeah, enough with the individual activities, it's about time for a group comeback~

4. [+1,038, -273] Wow, their 'Heart Attack' comeback was last June but I still hear it everywhere so it doesn't feel like it's been that long. Choa and Seolhyun are on a lot of varieties too. I remember they promoted three times in 2014 so this has been a long overdue comeback. Can't wait, AOA fighting!

5. [+405, -108] Happy to see the group whole again! So used to seeing them promoting separately ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+152, -43] I was wondering when they'd comeback in Korea considering they hit daebak in Japan

7. [+68, -17] So so happy to see Seolhyun more often

8. [+45, -10] So many comebacks in May

-


Article: Akdong Musician confirms double title tracks... release on the 4th at midnight

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+1,386, -39] I don't often buy albums but I bought their first album because the album itself is so pretty but I also love the songs. Loving the concept for this comeback album and I'm assured the songs are great so this is a must buy too!!

2. [+984, -28] AkMu, let's hit daebak! Fighting!

3. [+811, -23] Always supporting your clear and clean image!

4. [+713, -25] The title alone makes me look forward to it...

5. [+656, -23] Well this is a must listen upon release...

6. [+70, -4] Their image is so clean it reminds me of Pocari ads ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+61, -3] Something about their songs makes you feel so clean when you listen to them

8. [+51, -3] Loving the concept and the album art, of course the music will be good too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ AkMu is love ❤️

-