Article: Gong Minzy's father leaves ambiguous message on her leave from 2NE1, "If they're going to be like this, we will open a press conference"
Source: 10asia via Nate
1. [+197, -5] Honestly, if I was her parent, I'd be so upset. YG cast her at such a young age and debuted her before she became an adult. She's still at a beautiful age with so much potential but was stuck not being able to do anything because of Park Bom. Yang Hyun Suk never gave her solo support when she's so good at singing and dancing. Barely any TV show appearances. She's done nothing in the past two years even compared to Park Bom who's supposed to be in reflection.
2. [+166, -4] Gong Minzy probably has a lot to say. Be confident and let it all out~~!!
3. [+141, -5] Sounds like things didn't end so amicably between Minzy and YG. I like 2NE1 but I think disbandment is best for the group...
4. [+31, -1] Sounds like something went down... father, release it all.
5. [+24, -0] Yang Hyun Suk at it again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+320, -21] What's going on now?
2. [+293, -5] He's probably mad that YG kept media playing as if Minzy randomly wanted to leave out of no where
3. [+186, -6] If you actually read YG's statement, they blame everything on Minzy by talking as if 2NE1 wants to keep going but Minzy wants to leave ㅋㅋ I think she's the victim in all of this
4. [+141, -3] I wonder if YG's getting nervous over this?! Considering how long Minzy's hiatus has been, there's gotta be something up...
5. [+96, -2] After reading YG's statement yesterday, I honestly didn't believe it because no way would Minzy leave YG just like that when she's been with them for almost 10 years. Something went down!!