Luna denies all rumors of liposuction


Article: Luna, "People misunderstand thinking I got liposuction after losing 8 kg... but none of it is true"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+469, -10] But your face changed...

2. [+404, -6] But your thighs, your legs... so how did you lose weight in your legs? Please share your information, I want to know..

3. [+352, -12] I lost weight too but my face didn't change as drastically as hers did

4. [+45, -1] But you honestly did get your legs done

5. [+36, -1] No matter how hard I diet, I can never get rid of my muscle knots, how weird;;;

6. [+35, -2] Her legs were so muscular before, how did she lose that then?

7. [+25, -2] Her nose changed though

8. [+24, -1] What a liar

9. [+24, -3] Weren't they carboxy shots?

10. [+23, -1] Didn't she get the same shot marks on her upper thighs with Sulli?

-