Lee Wan reveals he doesn't know Kim Tae Hee's marriage plans either


Article: Lee Wan, "I don't know any details about Kim Tae Hee and Rain's marriage plans... I'm curious too"

Source: News 1 via Naver

1. [+5,464, -35] Must be frustrating for him. Even when he gets his own interviews, people only ever ask him about his nuna.

2. [+3,447, -30] No point in asking her dongsaeng that stuff

3. [+2,602, -24] I'm sure they'll get married when the time is right

4. [+1,427, -66] Such blessed genes..

5. [+1,317, -54] He looks like her with long hair, I thought the thumbnail was Kim Tae Hee

6. [+263, -3] Being known as 'Kim Tae Hee's dongsaeng' might get him fame but I don't know if it's a good thing that he's more known for that than anything else...

7. [+244, -2] People are still focusing his nuna on him... should've talked about something else

8. [+182, -6] They're two separate individuals, please stop asking him about his nuna already, it must be so frustrating for him

-