Article: 'Mozart' reps, "Lee Soo confirmed to leave... we apologize for concerning you"
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+8,319, -862] Just hold a concert. Then the fans who actually want to see you can attend that concert. Why would he think he could do a musical when sex offenders in real life aren't allowed back at work?
2. [+6,034, -714] Casting directors need to be more careful with who they cast
3. [+5,080, -433] It's not only celebrities who are bound by the actions of their past and lose opportunities... the rest of us have to deal with the consequences of our actions as well. Lee Soo does not belong in a musical that kids are allowed to watch. He should've known that... He should look for other opportunities.
4. [+5,592, -796] He brought this upon himself. Maybe one day when he has a daughter of his own he'll realize what he did.
5. [+4,767, -539] Nothing he can do about it. He committed a crime, now pay the price.
6. [+1,361, -95] EMK was foolish to think that people would pay several hundreds of dollars to watch a sex offender sing as Mozart ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+1,239, -83] At least celebrities have a chance at coming back after they reflect. Commoners get fired and lose any chance of employment and are stuck with divorces or becoming homeless and working labor jobs for the rest of their lives. Lee Soo probably has tons of royalties still feeding him too and his wife still works.
8. [+993, -43] A famous English soccer player named Adam Johnson screwed his life over with prostitution of a minor. There's no forgiveness when it comes to a crime like that.