Article: 'Immortal Song' Kangnam reveals, "After becoming a trend, my bank account balance went up by 250 times in a month"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+633, -18] I don't know why but he got huge and then disappeared just as fast. I'm sure he still made a lot in that time.
2. [+563, -26] He didn't listen to Kim Yong Gun, that's why he dropped just as hard as he got famous. You're not supposed to let your image be overconsumed all over varieties like that but he was on all the shows and his image ran its course faster than it should've. Hani too.
3. [+471, -8] There used to be not a show that he wasn't on but then you stopped seeing him until he disappeared altogether and was forgotten. Proves that you really need to row your boat while the water's flowing...
4. [+43, -0] Getting famous is hard but maintaining that is just as hard...
5. [+26, -1] I still remember seeing him on 'I Live Alone' and striking up a conversation with a random person on the subway and laughing really hard at that. Problem is that that was it... Either way, I'm sure he's made more than enough in his brief moment of fame. And it's not like he caused a scandal or anything so maybe his time will come again sooner or later ㅋㅋ
6. [+21, -0] Trends change fast. I can already think of at least over 10 trends in the past 1-3 years that are long forgotten now or barely even mentioned. There will always be someone to take your place.
7. [+20, -0] Cao Lu's future
8. [+18, -0] He should've studied up on his Korean more... I looked at his Instagram and it's a mess. You always need to put in effort if you want a long running career... or you become complacent.
9. [+17, -4] Well there was only so much you could do with his image, the story of struggle can only earn so much sympathy. Celebrities who become huge off of the public's sympathy usually don't last more than a year.
10. [+6, -4] His respectful but playful character is nothing unique, there are a lot of other stars who can fill that spot. Either way, I wish him luck!!