Article: [Exclusive] Jessica to open a personal fanclub... first since leaving SNSD
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+3,754, -161] So a designer needs a fanclub, I guess? Proves that everything she's said all along is a lie
2. [+3,414, -91] Never have I seen a star put an article out on Naver to promote her fanclub ㅋㅋ
3. [+3,094, -142] We are all witness a poor Sica fundraising for money
4. [+2,418, -113] She is so shameless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+577, -16] I've never seen a star advertise her own fanclub like this ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+545, -16] She just seems so desperate now...
7. [+487, -12] A club of fools is what it is...
8. [+434, -9] Probably for her Chinese fans, right? For all the talk she put on Weibo about how successful she wants to be in China, why is she promoting in Korea so often lately?
Article: Jessica attends luxury brand party in a luxury party look
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+322, -22] She looks like an ajumma trying hard to look wealthy...
2. [+295, -24] Honestly... ugly... why does she look so weird in her smiling pictures?
3. [+237, -20] Sorry but she looks like a young and greedy shopping mall CEO!! She looked so much prettier before
4. [+17, -3] Yong Junhyung looks like such a commoner..... I think the boys around my college campus look better than him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+17, -2] Did she get her nose done... it's all I'm noticing...
6. [+16, -2] She looks like your average plastic surgery monster without the SNSD tag
7. [+16, -5] A power blogger ajumma look
8. [+15, -1] Why does... Junhyung look so tired in his photos....... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ