Article: [Exclusive] Jang Dong Min, tvN CEO and more face a lawsuit by single parent family rights organization
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+2,130, -775] I grew up in a divorced family and didn't find anything wrong with the skit~ Is this lawsuit really because children of single parent families were hurt? He even apologized... I feel like people are just trying to take their stress out on him, like they've been waiting for someone to make a mistake to latch on to.
2. [+1,917, -671] This lawsuit is crossing the line now, it's taking it too far and basically trying to end someone's life and career
3. [+1,798, -645] This lawsuit is going too far ㅋㅋㅋ I hate Jang Dong Min too but it's not that big of a deal to be suing him over... an apology is enough to let it go.
4. [+170, -33] I fully think students from divorced families could've been hurt by what he said. Other kids will use what he said to make fun of them whenever one of their parents buys them clothes or something and their classmates will be like "did your child support payments finally get deposited"?
5. [+141, -28] The three best replies are hilarious. Just because they specifically weren't hurt, they think this lawsuit is going too far? So what if others were hurt by it? Just because they weren't doesn't mean others shouldn't either. Regardless, the court will be the one to handle the matter, don't act like you're the judge who gets to decide who gets hurt.
1. [+13,962, -1,217] There is nothing more pathetic than someone who tries to turn another's pain into laughter
2. [+11,813, -1,171] Proves that people never really change
3. [+10,005, -1,093] Every time he opens his mouth...
4. [+9,261, -983] Definitely lawsuit worthy... tsk tsk tsk
5. [+8,461, -807] He's crazy really.. I just don't understand how someone can think its okay to say things like that. There's only so many times you can be forgiven...
Article: Jang Dong Min ♥ Navi, will they get married this year? Two found to have received wedding hall consulting
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+1,296, -55] Of course they should get married~ they even said on 'Radio Star' that she's close enough with him to put a suppository in him~
2. [+979, -230] Yes, please get married you two so that no other woman has to suffer the fate of being with him. He's worse than I thought.
3. [+911, -100] Sounds like they're trying to bury that story about the suppository with talks of wedding
4. [+82, -11] I still don't get why they talked about the suppository on TV... Even for someone who's been married for 8 years, I find that a bit... off putting.
5. [+76, -2] I heard Jang Dong Min's in a ton of debt too, Navi's amazing for sticking with him...