Iron admits to all charges and confesses he was curious about marijuana


Article: [Exclusive Interview] Iron, "I was curious about marijuana... I have no excuses for myself"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

"I admit to all suspicions and I will not make excuses for myself or evade responsibility for my actions. I have no regrets about what was reported on the 1st. Ever since the past, I have always had a curiosity towards marijuana and decided to experience it fully knowing the consequences. I will take responsibility for all that I have caused. I know what I did wrong and am wiling to reflect for it. I've lost sight of my roots in that moment but I will focus only on my music moving forward. I'm sorry to the fans I worried and am always thankful for them."

-

1. [+2,198, -106] It's good to see him admit to it and be honest about it but it's still a shame

2. [+2,365, -375] Better than GD...

3. [+1,268, -41] He didn't see the forest beyond the tree

4. [+1,092, -75] Of all the things to be curious about but I'm sure he's a more mature person out of this now

5. [+1,044, -91] It's karma for stealing his friend's MP3 player and stealing money from other kids

6. [+209, -23] He sounds very sure of himself, like he knew he would face the consequences for his actions but that doesn't make his crime any less of a crime just because he knew the consequences going into it

7. [+170, -12] Just because he was curious???? So what about the rest of us who are curious about theft, rape, and murder??? Being curious shouldn't be an excuse at all, there's a reason laws exist in our society. He's not even a young age, he needs to wake up and make sure this never happens again.

8. [+104, -8] I want them to release all the other names already, why is he taking the entire blame for everything? The rest of them are adults too, they participated knowing the consequences.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+85, -20] Poor Iron, he doesn't have stupid fangirls like G-Druggin so there's no one to shield him

2. [+49, -12] How dumb... should've just said that a fan gave it to him so he smoked it thinking it was a cigarette because he was drunk ㅋㅋ

3. [+34, -6] Come on man, just say you thought it was a cigarette

-