Recent Posts

Friday, April 1, 2016

Iron admits to all charges and confesses he was curious about marijuana

Article: [Exclusive Interview] Iron, "I was curious about marijuana... I have no excuses for myself"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

"I admit to all suspicions and I will not make excuses for myself or evade responsibility for my actions. I have no regrets about what was reported on the 1st. Ever since the past, I have always had a curiosity towards marijuana and decided to experience it fully knowing the consequences. I will take responsibility for all that I have caused. I know what I did wrong and am wiling to reflect for it. I've lost sight of my roots in that moment but I will focus only on my music moving forward. I'm sorry to the fans I worried and am always thankful for them."


1. [+2,198, -106] It's good to see him admit to it and be honest about it but it's still a shame

2. [+2,365, -375] Better than GD...

3. [+1,268, -41] He didn't see the forest beyond the tree

4. [+1,092, -75] Of all the things to be curious about but I'm sure he's a more mature person out of this now

5. [+1,044, -91] It's karma for stealing his friend's MP3 player and stealing money from other kids

6. [+209, -23] He sounds very sure of himself, like he knew he would face the consequences for his actions but that doesn't make his crime any less of a crime just because he knew the consequences going into it

7. [+170, -12] Just because he was curious???? So what about the rest of us who are curious about theft, rape, and murder??? Being curious shouldn't be an excuse at all, there's a reason laws exist in our society. He's not even a young age, he needs to wake up and make sure this never happens again.

8. [+104, -8] I want them to release all the other names already, why is he taking the entire blame for everything? The rest of them are adults too, they participated knowing the consequences.


Source: Nate

1. [+85, -20] Poor Iron, he doesn't have stupid fangirls like G-Druggin so there's no one to shield him

2. [+49, -12] How dumb... should've just said that a fan gave it to him so he smoked it thinking it was a cigarette because he was drunk ㅋㅋ

3. [+34, -6] Come on man, just say you thought it was a cigarette



Post a Comment