IOI releases first teaser for D-7 debut


Article: Expectations go up with IOI's teaser reveal 'D-7 until the birth of the nation's girl group'

Source: MBN TV via Nate

1. [+323, -31] The visuals all in one unit ㅋㅋ Chaeyeon, Sejung, Somi, Kyulkyung are all pretty ㅋㅋ

2. [+195, -9] They're so popular now but imagine in a year or two when they go back to their own agencies and some will debut but some won't get to... their future is bleak ㅜ

3. [+184, -12] Kim Sejung looks like a completely different person in the picture

4. [+23, -3] They just need a song as catchy as 'Pick Me'

5. [+20, -1] All three are so pretty ㅠㅠ Somi, Sejung, I love you two~~

6. [+17, -2] I like that they're so young and untainted

7. [+14, -0] I remember a comment where someone said IOI was short for intern of idols ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+14, -3] I don't even feel like a fan because they feel like my dongsaengs... I make sure to watch all the shows they're on ㅜ_ㅜ Wishing them all the best

9. [+11, -2] Kim Sejung must be the type of visual who looks better in real life. She looks like a different person in all of her photos.

10. [+10, -5] Visual one top out of the current girl groups

-