Article: [Exclusive] IOI allowed to have individual member activities... 'impact immeasurable'
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+203, -47] one thing's for sure, Yoo Yeonjung and Kim Sohye will have no individual activities at all
2. [+169, -44] This group would be perfect if they just kicked no talent Kim Sohye and greedy pig Yoo Yeonjung
3. [+142, -38] Do something about that member in the middle...
4. [+23, -8] I personally want them to split the group into two and promote them that way. Split them into Jun Somi, Kim Sejung, Choi Yoojung, Kim Chungha, and Joo Kyulkyung as 5 and the remaining 6 into their own group.
5. [+17, -4] I don't think the impact will be huge or anything... the public broadcast channels have suffered long at the hands of CJ so I doubt they'll want to cast the members in anything. The eliminated trainees are actually doing better like Auntie Hwang already has a fixed casting on a morning show along with plans for a solo album. Kim Juna has a solo in the works too...
6. [+15, -3] This group is going to be stuck on Mnet shows with barely any chances on public broadcast and then all the hype will die down by the time they return to their agencies and Mnet will have used up all their freshness and sucked all that is sweet out of them before they get to debut with their original groups.
1. [+2,526, -335] Hwang Insun has a solo album + a morning show reporter position on public broadcast. Kang Shira has a solo next month. Kim Juna has a solo debut slated too. I feel like the eliminated trainees have gained a lot more than the 11 who actually won who are now chained away from public broadcast and don't even know if they'll get to debut once they return to their agencies.
2. [+1,675, -102] So they're going to be promoting on their own... They'll blame their individual schedules to miss out on group promos and that will cause its own scandals before they eventually part ways. They shouldn't be allowed to have individual activities, just keep it all within the group under YMC.
3. [+1,413, -67] Just keep it clean and allow individual activities after their group promos are over... I can already tell that this means trouble for them.
4. [+266, -23] The fact that they're even considering allowing the members to do individual things means that the agencies are intent on doing their own things ㅋ
5. [+350, -55] Well Yoo Yeonjung is going to explode in jealousy over the other members then
6. [+191, -2] I can already tell agencies are going to try to push for individual activities as much as possible for their trainees to get their own names out there above the others.
7. [+191, -9] It only sounds plausible on paper but it's actually just the agencies wanting to promote the trainees on their own without the group. Just promote them as a group until contracts are over and promote them on your own once they return to their agencies, tsk.