Article: YG reps, "Excessive security for G-Dragon in China? He is not our staff" [official statement]
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+767, -59] It looks so chaotic there that GD doesn't even look like he noticed the woman was pushed. And how is he supposed to take care of all of them when all those fans are shoving cameras in his faces... the security guards did look like they were more aggressive than they should be but it's not like these fans will listen if you talk to them quietly. GD was probably more preoccupied with getting out of there as fast as he could. Come on, guys, don't act like this at airports..
2. [+654, -43] What're you supposed to do when fans are running to him like that then? Yeah the security guard was aggressive but it's not like they would've listened if he just told them with words to move aside
3. [+499, -26] The entire situation is so wrong. If you look at the video, it's a mess and there's no way GD could've known what was going on. Too many fans trying to get at him ㅡㅡ
4. [+33, -3] The actual fancam is even worse. GD's smiling and trying to avoid them but they shove the camera in his face and keep shooting.
5. [+30, -11] I think the security guard did a good job. She kept shoving her phone at his face, why would she think he would like that?
6. [+27, -3] She went up to GD, grabbed his arm, and stuck her phone in his face. The airport's a place for him to get in and out of, fans should be helping him make the process as smooth as possible.
7. [+24, -6] I think being overprotective is better than not. If security guards weren't there, then it wouldn't only be GD who got hurt but lots of fans too. Fans, please draw a line and stay behind it.
8. [+19, -1] As much as I hate G-Druggin, the woman clearly looks like the crazy person in this situation ㅋㅋ