Article: Joo Ji Hoon and Gain's reps, "Picture leak is an unfounded rumor, we will be taking legal action" [official] + Nate
Source: OSEN via Nate [censored pictures in question here]
1. [+530, -54] She looked really similar to Gain though ㅋㅋㅋ but it is a common make up style so I'm sure it's not her if they're saying it's not
2. [+458, -27] So what's the picture?
3. [+416, -10] Why do I always get to these things late after it's all taken down ㅠㅠ
4. [+68, -5] I already saw the pictures on P2P sites titled 'Gain lookalike' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and then Ilbe took it and started claiming it was Gain ㅋㅋ A bunch of BEG fans screencapped that and are reporting it. It'll be like that Gary scandal... as long as the non-celebrity in the picture takes action, it'll all be over and the Ilbe users will have to beg for forgiveness.
5. [+63, -4] I saw the pictures... and the man looked a lot chubbier than Joo Ji Hoon. He had some stomach fat going on.
6. [+252, -23] The man had some stomach fat and the woman's skin was a bit tanned, therefore they aren't Joo Ji Hoon and Gain.
1. [+5,284, -89] They really do need to take legal action, I was horrified when I saw the pictures at first
2. [+3,915, -81] They were first put in the media by Korea Economy's Han Ye Jin
3. [+3,661, -91] It's Korea Economy's Han Ye Jin, please sue her
4. [+1,985, -80] Just hul... a lawsuit is the only solution here
5. [+756, -20] Korea Economy's Han Ye Jin took her article down. I love how Korean journalists always think they can pretend something never happened and it'll go away. Pathetic... you must pay the consequences for your actions. Imagine if someone wrote an article like that about you? Tsk tsk, BEG fans are angry!!!
6. [+430, -14] Sue all of the journalists who posted the picture without fact checking
7. [+475, -31] It obviously wasn't her.. tsk tsk. Just because someone's wearing eyeliner with a short haircut doesn't automatically make it her.