Famous idol stylist under investigation for drug abuse


Article: Famous idol stylist under investigation for drug use

Source: 10asia via Nate

1. [+208, -19] I immediately think of one name ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Druggie Family

2. [+161, -16] I wonder how this will be shielded now? ㅋㅋ Are they going to say the club was so noisy that they mistook the marijuana as a cigarette again? ㅋㅋ

3. [+142, -8] Could it be YG again?

4. [+27, -3] I heard it's the same people again, sigh... I think police really need to investigate the entire agency for once, including all of the staff ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+21, -1] The minute I read the title, all I could think of was one agency

6. [+19, -4] Is it YG?

7. [+15, -0] That agency again?

8. [+15, -0] If even the staff are into drugs like this, imagine the actual celebrities and how much worse they must be...

9. [+15, -3] If the stylist is a male, there are a few names I can narrow it down to ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+14, -0] YG, not again?

-