Article: Jung Eunji, "The reason A Pink doesn't have dating rumors? Because we're in love with our fans"
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+2,062, -62] I wonder how fans will react if they get a dating scandal later ㅋㅋ
2. [+1,498, -67] Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen a girl group other than A Pink that hasn't gotten into one yet ㅋㅋ they're either really in love with their fans or quietly dating in secret
3. [+1,614, -129] They're probably good at hiding it ㅎㅎ I bet in 10 years they'll be on a TV show talking about all the ways they hid it ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1,125, -42] Oh I'm sure they've been dating but I'm fine with them not getting caught. Problem is that these scandals usually come to light right around the time for their contract renewals...
5. [+820, -31] I'll still like them even if they date but it'll probably suck for fans with weak hearts ㅋㅋ
6. [+222, -6] Even if they have been dating, I'm just glad they've managed to keep it quiet for 5 years... that's amazing in itself.
7. [+205, -8] Personally, as a fan, I think it's 100 times better that they're keeping it quiet and away from their fans ㅜㅜ I'd rather not know and be comfortable
8. [+169, -5] Come to think of it, she's right, there hasn't been any dating rumors
9. [+158, -10] It's okay to date ^^ Nothing wrong with doing things appropriate for your age... it'd be so sad later to look back on your life and not have any memories to bring up ^^ just make sure you don't get caught!!
10. [+131, -7] Usually girl groups around A Pink's years of experience are bound to have a few dating scandals, they must manage themselves really well... I read an interview that they've never even been to a night club. They think of their fans so much, especially with all the fan songs they release... probably the top when it comes to idols who think of their fans.