Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Eunji talks about why A Pink hasn't had any dating rumors yet

Article: Jung Eunji, "The reason A Pink doesn't have dating rumors? Because we're in love with our fans"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+2,062, -62] I wonder how fans will react if they get a dating scandal later ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,498, -67] Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen a girl group other than A Pink that hasn't gotten into one yet ㅋㅋ they're either really in love with their fans or quietly dating in secret

3. [+1,614, -129] They're probably good at hiding it ㅎㅎ I bet in 10 years they'll be on a TV show talking about all the ways they hid it ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,125, -42] Oh I'm sure they've been dating but I'm fine with them not getting caught. Problem is that these scandals usually come to light right around the time for their contract renewals...

5. [+820, -31] I'll still like them even if they date but it'll probably suck for fans with weak hearts ㅋㅋ

6. [+222, -6] Even if they have been dating, I'm just glad they've managed to keep it quiet for 5 years... that's amazing in itself.

7. [+205, -8] Personally, as a fan, I think it's 100 times better that they're keeping it quiet and away from their fans ㅜㅜ I'd rather not know and be comfortable

8. [+169, -5] Come to think of it, she's right, there hasn't been any dating rumors

9. [+158, -10] It's okay to date ^^ Nothing wrong with doing things appropriate for your age... it'd be so sad later to look back on your life and not have any memories to bring up ^^ just make sure you don't get caught!!

10. [+131, -7] Usually girl groups around A Pink's years of experience are bound to have a few dating scandals, they must manage themselves really well... I read an interview that they've never even been to a night club. They think of their fans so much, especially with all the fan songs they release... probably the top when it comes to idols who think of their fans.



Post a Comment