Article: 'Produce 101' the future of the eliminated... "Back to training or debut"
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+442, -67] What about Yoon Chaekyung??? I'm worried for her because her facial expression looked like she lost everything in life when she was eliminated. Lee Haein's older too, she must feel so rushed. Kim Nayoung was the only one eliminated out of her agency... probably the biggest feeling of loss. Nevermind Kang Mina and Kim Sohye though.
2. [+373, -49] No matter how much hate this show gets, there's just something about it that draws you in ㅋㅋㅋ and please don't make a male version, even female viewers don't want to watch that ㅋㅋㅋ Who actually wants to see 101 group of smelly guys at 11 pm at night ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+359, -23] Kids like Yoon Chaekyung are so talented but was eliminated from the final April line-up and now 'Produce 101' too... if she doesn't debut now, she's going to get less and less opportunities because she's older too, what a waste ㅠㅠ
4. [+44, -4] Auntie Hwang shouldn't sing and just go into variety shows, fits her way better
5. [+36, -7] Lee Haein has more of a face for acting than idol
6. [+35, -1] Pledis Girls might as well debut the members they have now
7. [+31, -1] Pledis seems to already have a decent group going for them. Kang Yebin, Im Nayoung, Joo Kyulkyung, Park Shiyeon and Jung Eunwoo are more than enough
8. [+29, -0] Kids like Han Hyeri or Lee Soohyun could debut immediately and deserve it
1. [+4,883, -473] I'll remember you, Han Hyeri. Just make sure to debut.
2. [+3,331, -66] I congratulate the top 11 for debuting under the commercial success of Mnet and send words of support and hope to those who didn't make it...
3. [+3,136, -142] JellyFish kids were already ready for debut other than Kang Mina. The members who didn't come on the show have been preparing all this time and I think the JellyFish group will debut as soon as IOI proos are over. Kwon Eunbin got tons of hate for getting into CLC before being taken out of the group again but now she didn't even make it into the top 11 and CLC's promos are already over so she's up in the air... The SS kids are holding auditions for their debut group so they'll probably debuting soon too. Kang Shiwon became Girl's Day's agency trainee recently too..
4. [+2,536, -87] Ng Sze Kai is leaving Korea ㅜㅜㅜㅜ farewell ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+666, -23] I'm most worried for DSP's Chaekyung and Jo Shiyoon. Didn't make it into Puretty, Baby KARA, April, or IOI. They went through all sorts of suffering and I doubt DSP will be releasing a girl group anytime soon so they'll be back to being trainees with no promise of a future. It'd be perfect if Youngji, Shiyoon, Chaekyung, and April's ex-leader Jun Somi made a four member group together but DSP is currently hopeless so.. ㅠㅠ
6. [+532, -20] SS is the company to profit the biggest out of this show. They were originally going to debut a group around Lee Haein anyway but now Lee Haein and Lee Soohyun have gotten more public recognition through the show. Fantagio and Pledis are actually in an awkward situation now because they're missing a few members from their debut groups, which probably explains why their CEOs looked so pissed at the results.
7. [+482, -20] Makes me feel bad for Kwon Eunbin ㅠㅠ The other trainees are preparing to debut or getting to debut right away but stupid Cube couldn't wait until the show was over to add her into CLC and made her get a ton of hate for no reason ㅠㅠ
Article: IOI Kim Sohye won't be giving up her dream of acting "Continuing acting lessons"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+513, -62] The penalty for leaving the show in the middle of the season is 30 million won, why would anyone expect her to pay that and leave
2. [+399, -65] Isn't the point of idols supposed to be that they're multi-faceted entertainers, not just singers? Idols are all into acting, varieties, and musicals anyway
3. [+291, -39] IOI is on a time limit anyway ㅠㅠ All of the members have to go their separate ways at the end so everyone should make sure to prepare their futures accordingly!!
4. [+345, -66] I'll support whatever she does as long as it doesn't affect the team's promotions! IOI fighting!!
5. [+220, -26] There's less than 10% of the current idols who you can truly call singers. They're more like entertainers in all different areas. Being an idol nowadays just seems like a process for kids to find what they really want to focus on later on in their careers.