CL shows off a wild new selca


Article: CL, this is what corrupted beauty looks like... a captivating aura

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+825, -38] Please don't get hurt anymore... my eyes...

2. [+626, -30] Buying eyes that haven't seen this yet. Got surprised as soon as I clicked in ㅋ

3. [+543, -30] Looks like a screencap out of an AV

4. [+60, -0] Ah f*ccccckkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

5. [+58, -1] Really shows that there's a very thin line between looking sexy and looking cheap...

6. [+47, -1] Aside from what her face and body looks like, just why in the world would she voluntarily upload a photo of her barely wearing any clothes posing in the way that she is? I logically don't understand it. Isn't this just cheapening her image?? She has a brain, she obviously knows what others will think of her. As a fellow woman, this is so dirty and embarrassing.

7. [+43, -0] Looks dirty

8. [+43, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hope she's not kicking her blankets in bed over this later;;; ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+37, -3] Are you okay??? My eyes?? I need eye bleach ㅠㅠ

10. [+35, -1] I wonder why just looking at this picture pisses me off already..

11. [+34, -2] I want to genuinely ask her... was this necessary?

12. [+30, -0] She's more addicted to showing her skin than you'd think

-