B2ST powers forward as 5 with rest of schedules


Article: [Exclusive] 5 member B2ST 'is back running'... attending Japan's Girl's Collection on the 30th

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1,038, -24] I hope the five promote happily~

2. [+765, -18] B2ST fighting!! It's raining, makes me want to go and listen to 'On Rainy Days'

3. [+608, -18] It must've been hard all this time but it's good to see them hard at work...!

4. [+139, -8] I wouldn't say the group has been broken up but rather gotten rid of a part they didn't need

5. [+101, -4] I support the five, do well

6. [+115, -9] I hope Hyunseung's personal fans will screw off from B2ST articles now. There are always those who downvote all the positive comments.

7. [+122, -12] Not like B2ST was ever reliant on Hyunseung's popularity. It must be better for the members now since they're putting in the same work but dividing a bigger income with one less person to share it with ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+101, -6] I only want the best for the five ㅜㅜㅜ let's all be happy!

-