TV: [Spoilers!!!] Signal + Madame Antoine


Article: 'Signal', finally the solution has been unveiled

Source: OSEN via Naver

I'd love to translate more 'Signal' stuff for you guys but the comments are so difficult for me to translate because I don't watch the drama and don't understand what they're talking about. Without the context, I know I'd make a lot of mistakes like calling the characters the wrong gender pronouns. Sorry about that :(! The drama's articles are always in the top ranks and it's talked about every day so I hope I don't mislead you into thinking the drama isn't all the buzz when it is!

1. [+4,385, -22] No matter how much Jaehan's father said to fix the watch, he still kept going back to fix his watch to see the father but also because it was a gift from Jaehan sunbae ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My heart breaks

2. [+3,058, -33] The past can change!

3. [+2,547, -28] I want to see all three of them being happy but one episode is too short to have all of that happen ㅜㅜ Son Hyun Joo needs to be punished...

4. [+1,805, -53] I want a season two!!

4. [+423, -7] I kept putting this drama off because I have trouble focusing on difficult lines and fast moving plots but I finally started watching it. I was so into it that every episode felt like it was only 20 minutes and the actors are so good at pronouncing their lines that I can hear everything and the director has set up every scene so that it's easy to understand.

5. [+325, -8] Did Park Hae Young die at 11:23 too...? If so, the scriptwriter is giving me goosebumps ㅜ

-


Article: "We're ending soon too"... 'Madame Antoine' embarrassing preparations for finale

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+4,101, -284] Sorry but... Han Ye Seul needs to stop acting now..

2. [+2,822, -285] Really can't stand Han Ye Seul

3. [+2,143, -106] Wow, the article title ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought the drama was over already because it's been so quiet

4. [+778, -30] I will never understand why Sung Joon, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Soo Hyuk, and Hong Jong Hyun continue to land lead roles ㅠㅠ they lack so much acting skills.. they're just tall models, is all...

5. [+598, -35] I think it just proves how much the public doesn't care about Han Ye Seul anymore... whether she shoots a drama or does a CF.. they don't care. She should find a new genre to try other than romcoms...

-