TV: [Spoilers!!!] Descendants of the Sun


Article: 'Descendants of the Sun' Jin Goo and Kim Jiwon, painfully beautiful

Source: Newsen via Daum

1. [+589, -84] This is the prettiest couple for me... and please take Onew out of the drama. I seriously can't stand watching him squeeze out tears anymore.

2. [+330, -17] I don't think it hurt this much even when I broke up with my first love. This couple yearns for each other so hard...

3. [+140, -6] It's an hour drama that feels like 10 minutes T_T

4. [+59, -5] Feels like this drama has no leads or supporting roles... they're all leads. Both of their acting is so beautiful.

5. [+65, -17] I prefer the Goo Won couple and think they're more beautiful than the Song Song couple

-

Article: Kim Jiwon in deathly pain but still only worrying about Jin Goo

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+127, -27] The drama was good up till the earthquake... the scenes showed meaning and it was cool to see how professional everyone was. The romance was yearning and the director set everything up to goose bump inducing focus... but now that we're in the latter half, the scriptwriter's characteristic style of going over the top is starting to show ㅠㅠ There are often times that I'm laughing or smirking at the over the top elements ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+121, -6] I just hope that this couple isn't split up. Like how 'The Heirs' had a good ending, I want that for this drama too.

3. [+73, -3] I felt so cold when they jumped in the ice water...

4. [+18, -2] Am I the only one who finds Onew's acting weird? I had to change the channel in the middle of enjoying the drama at his acting scene... Why do they keep adding difficult scenes that obviously he can't pull off with his skills? He's an awesome singer but as an actor... --;;;;

5. [+13, -4] Their scene broke my heart.
Are you ok?
I miss you.
Did you eat?
I miss you.

-


Article: The viewer ratings go up again, 31.9%... highest viewer ratings for the drama yet

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+131, -6] The plot itself is pretty boring but the scriptwriter does an awesome job at creating her characters and the drama's success is based off of the cast being able to pull those characters off. This scriptwriter is known for creating some addictive characters.

2. [+84, -4] This drama serves to make Song Joong Ki look cool

3. [+75, -17] The drama can hit 40% in viewer ratings if they send Onew back to Korea

4. [+7, -0] It's going to hit 35% soon I bet... Can't even imagine how much cooler Song Joong Ki and Jin Goo can get, and why are Song Hye Gyo and Kim Jiwon so pretty even when they're sick and kidnapped...

5. [+7, -5] Horrible plot but I'm watching for the cast

-


Article: Scene with Song Joong Ki without uniform hits 40.9% viewer ratings

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,185, -121] Totally fits the nation's drama title. Everyone's obsessed with Song Joong Ki no matter where you go and talking about the drama all the time.

2. [+1,663, -49] He's so cool... go fight em~~!

3. [+1,569, -44] Every episode has a crazy ending... looking forward to today's date scene too. Just be confident, don't be humble..

4. [+1,419, -65] Wow... 40.9%... Definitely Song Joong Ki!!

5. [+1,087, -32] Every episode sets a new record with this drama

-