Article: [Exclusive] 'The rumors are true!' Famous female singer C makes secret appearance at police for investigations on prostitution
Source: The Fact via Nate
1. [+193, -6] G.NA had such good songs... and she's pretty well known too, it's so shocking that she prostituted herself because she didn't have 5 million won to pay back;
2. [+146, -7] 1. G.NA borrowed 5 million won from her broker because she didn't have any money 2. She couldn't pay him back so the broker introduced her to someone she could prostitute herself to 3. She then met with others after that
It's honestly shocking that someone as well known as her would prostitute herself because she doesn't have enough money to pay back what she owes.. She should at least have tried to borrow money from her agency or her friends. This is over for her celebrity career... she lost a lot more than she bargained for.
3. [+100, -8] This, too, shall jina~ (pass)
4. [+27, -8] A dirtier industry than anyone could imagine
5. [+23, -0] Does anyone seriously believe that she prostituted herself because she didn't have 5 million won to pay back ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's a famous singer, why would she prostitute herself for just that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+19, -4] I'll back off
7. [+18, -1] I doubt she prostituted herself for just the 5 million won, probably did it on the regular;;; She must've provided so many sexual favors to become a celebrity ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's a celebrity who makes that off of pictorials, why would she sell herself just for 5 million won? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+10, -1] Laughable that she thinks anyone would believe she did it just to pay back 5 million won... she probably had friends who could give her that money.
1. [+138, -4] Let what passed stay in the past~ (jina)
2. [+117, -7] I was just passing (jina) by but accidentally clicked this article and thought how far things have passed (jina)
3. [+100, -3] I'll back off so you can live~
4. [+20, -2] This too shall pass (jina)
5. [+14, -3] In an industry where there are companies who continue to house criminals, I'm glad that her past agency was realistic enough to not renew her contract and try to spin it in a positive light by letting her go