Article: [Exclusive] Ok Taecyeon in discussion for 'Lucky Romance'... love rivals with Ryu Jun Yeol
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+225, -104] Free ride.... ^^;
2. [+216, -5] The original webtoon is short enough as it is, I don't know how they're going to make 16 episodes out of it... sounds like the plot's going to be loosened up quite a bit..
3. [+204, -11] Is the drama going a different route from the webtoon? The webtoon never had another man who crushed on Boni... hmm~
4. [+33, -22] I don't hate him but I wish he's not cast.. his acting is.. ehh..
5. [+33, -18] Based on visuals alone, he looks like the lead and Ryu Jun Yeol looks like the character who tries to manipulate the female lead..
1. [+1,659, -59] They're changing up the plot way too much! Just go with what the webtoon has ㅜ why throw in a new character?
2. [+1,509, -40] Of course, it wouldn't be a public broadcast drama with a love triangle... f*ck, tvN is able to produce fun dramas without this crap
3. [+1,257, -36] There's no character who crushes on the female lead in the webtoon ㅡㅡ If they're going to change the plot, why even bother doing a dramatization of it? It's my personal favorite webtoon too... I hope that the webtoon writer isn't shafted in all of this.
4. [+993, -32] Why use the webtoon title if you're not even going to go with the original plot..
5. [+873, -36] Another love triangle... we're in for some frustrations ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+247, -12] It's getting weird now... please remember what happened with 'Cheese in the Trap' and stick to the original plot
7. [+211, -10] The original webtoon has the male and female lead get together directly with no hitches, why throw in another boring love triangle
8. [+197, -6] There are no other characters in this other than the male and female lead, and the whole point of the webtoon is that she's too busy for everyone... how is the drama similar to the webtoon at all other than in title?