Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Steelheart's Miljenko Matijevic reveals he's contracted under a Korean agency


Article: Miljenko Matijevic, "My reason for contracting with a Korean agency? Because I like Korea"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,470, -85] Steelheart is under a Korean agency now??? This is daebak

2. [+1,104, -25] Such a cool guy!!

3. [+899, -15] Congratulations ㅎㅎ try it out, Miljenko fighting!

4. [+814, -25] Please promote more in Korea

5. [+654, -26] I remember singing his songs at the karaoke... strained my throat so much... please promote lots!!!!

6. [+220, -5] Whether he's a has been in another country or not, he's contracted under an agency in our country now and he says he likes our country so why hate??

7. [+148, -9] So many losers hating on him for no reason when they'd be the ones saying "I know She's Gone!" if they ever met him

8. [+113, -2] I think it's because so many Koreans loved Steelheart's music. Thank you for coming on Korean TV shows and even participating in a Korean drama OST... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+131, -13] Whether he's a has been or not in America, he's promoting in Korea because there's a demand for his music.

10. [+95, -2] I could tell how much he practiced his Korean by hearing him sing in Korean... so cool!!

-

34 comments:

  1. I still Cant get use to newlayout. NB lost its charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many anonymous, no upvote things, people just don't give a shit about the article anymore. Why NB why... I think I'll just stay in KPKF -_- (WW)

      Delete
    2. This lay out looks like it cud be from 1980s

      Delete
    3. https://disqus.com/home/discussion/netizenbuzz/steelhearts_miljenko_matijevic_reveals_hes_contracted_under_a_korean_agency_netizen_buzz/

      You can post on her site on Disqus here.

      Delete
  2. Taking away Disqus comment section is really a bad decision NB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could upvote you ��

      Delete
    2. Go on your desktop fam...

      Delete
    3. I wish I could upvote you but now I can't anymore

      Delete
    4. I concur
      dafuq is this layout too

      Delete
  3. NB..why...inlove disqus tho..��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring back disqus please, this comment section is crap (ಥ_ಥ)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "[+148, -9] So many losers hating on him for no reason when they'd be the ones saying "I know She's Gone!" if they ever met him"

    Reminds me of Gyuri and her "antis will ask for my autograph if they meet me anyway" lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. People don't even give a shit about the article. Hahahaha NB, yeah get your shit together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its so hard to flip through the articles with the new site why nb why

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did NB change the format. It's all weird looking now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, they get rid of disqus too...

      Delete
  9. I thought I went to the wrong site lol
    NB why did you change your face? Are you gonna have comeback? XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. The new display is good, but better use Disqus than being Anonymous like this ��

    ReplyDelete
  11. NB is hosted on blogspot, this is probably an update (it's really a downgrade though lol) to the mobile blogspot app. Maybe there's a way to change it back? *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But kpkf hasn't changed

      Delete
  12. https://disqus.com/home/discussion/netizenbuzz/steelhearts_miljenko_matijevic_reveals_hes_contracted_under_a_korean_agency_netizen_buzz/

    You can post on her site on Disqus here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lmoa everyone and their mothers are anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAMA called. She wants her anonymous back lol

      Delete
  14. What is this? Where am I?
    Help out this confused soul...

    Awesome how he's under a Korean agency! Now do a duet with Naul!

    ReplyDelete
  15. NB changed the format and everyone's pissed bc disqus is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow the layout is so ugly ���� please come back to the old version

    ReplyDelete
  17. Still don't know who this guy is tho ��

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woah this layout is ugly af now there will be so many more trolls

    ReplyDelete