Article: Seo Kang Joon, "The male lead was swapped? Not at all"
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+577, -128] What did he do wrong to deserve this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+537, -160] Why is Seo Kang Joon getting so much hate? All he did was act his role, what did he do so wrong?? Please differentiate between drama and real life
3. [+473, -47] Probably the first and only tvN drama to flop this hard for a channel rated so highly
4. [+80, -14] He was too greedy... as if getting all the lead scenes wasn't enough, he even got his picture as the main picture for the OST title... how does he think he was the supporting character at all?
5. [+74, -4] "I worked with the director in taking out all of the lines that I didn't like. I wrote in lines that I liked better for my acting."
"The director said that I didn't have to do what I didn't want to and just do the lines that I want. If a certain line didn't hit home with me, they said I could change it. If you compare my lines to the actual script, it's really different."
"Honestly, all of the lines in all of the scenes were changed. The general flow is the same but the lines have all changed."
These are all things that he himself said... and now he acts like people made up rumors about him. And he also said that he never read the webtoon but after people started picking at him for that, it was deleted from the article completely.
6. [+67, -11] Has he even watched the drama for himself? You are the lead. You and that piano.
7. [+65, -15] Seo Kang Joon's dumb fangirls are shielding the crap out of him ㅋㅋ
8. [+56, -13] Nope, the leads were swapped alright
9. [+48, -7] He needs to just stay quiet, he opens his mouth always makes things worse.
10. [+36, -3] He's the one who said in his own interview that he never read the webtoon and didn't even know what 'Cheese in the Trap' was... if he actually watched the drama for himself and monitored the drama at all, he'd know that what he just said is ridiculous ㅋㅋ
1. [+6,146, -384] Not like he did anything wrong... but it's true that the leads were swapped
2. [+4,937, -218] But there were way too many Inho scenes... it was like his own personal drama
3. [+4,472, -247] He didn't do anything wrong but don't deny that the leads were swapped
4. [+4,180, -268] I'd be so upset if I were Park Hae Jin
5. [+1,218, -37] I just want to know from the PD why in the world she felt the need to ruin this webtoon. Why. Just why?
Article: Park Hae Jin shares his feelings with 'Cheese in the Trap' fans, "I'm alright"
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+1,968, -34] I was happy to have met Yoo Jung sunbae too. I'll be waiting for your next drama.
2. [+1,687, -31] He says it's alright but I can feel how much he suffered through this ordeal and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I hope to see him in a good drama soon. Yoo Jung sunbae~
3. [+1,539, -23] I choose to be happy because I know that although he isn't satisfied with how things turned out, he gave his all for Yoo Jung and that's enough. He's such a responsible and warm person...
4. [+1,319, -26] Yoo Jung sunbae healing the hearts of those hurt by this drama ㅠㅠ
5. [+1,496, -146] While the other one's giving interviews denying that he's the lead, Park Hae Jin says it's alright ㅠㅠ As a fan of the webtoon, I support you ㅠㅠㅠ
Article: Sunkki, "I've come to realize a lot of things this time"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+227, -7] Her words became a drama that erased her main characters. I can't imagine how shattered she must've felt watching the drama.
2. [+216, -7] Sunkki's a saint... The actors did fine in the drama, it was the producers who were the problem..
3. [+56, -5] How upset she must be ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+11, -2] Sunkki-nim, what could you possibly reflect for... Usually when webtoons get turned into dramas, the popularity goes back to the webtoon but I'm afraid the drama's failure is going to impact the popularity of the webtoon too..
5. [+10, -0] And yet the producers are ignoring the viewers and are off on vacation right now ㅋ
6. [+8, -1] No matter how famous of a webtoon writer she is, she's powerless in front of a huge broadcast company... she could only express so many complaints before having to resolve everything.