Red Velvet holds comeback V app + Seulgi talks about ranking #71 most beautiful in the world


Article: 'Comeback' Red Velvet's ballad blows worries away

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,994, -134] It's not easy for a female idol group to come out with a ballad R&B as their title track... I like that they're trying new things and I hope their Velvet concept does well

2. [+1,353, -92] I like the title track and the rest of the songs too.. very emotional and full of yearning. Fighting!!

3. [+1,119, -79] I like the song, let's go Red Velvet!

4. [+1,049, -86] It is indeed velvety... let's hit daebak!!! Red Velvet fighting!!

5. [+908, -70] I like that they have a clear style of their own

6. [+215, -22] People don't think their Velvet concept will work? I actually think it's a really unique concept in a sea of girl groups that are putting out the same thing while wearing nothing. It's something that differentiates them from everyone else. And they're talented enough to pull off a ballad as their title track.

7. [+171, -12] I'm kind of surprised with SM... I thought they'd pick something more public friendly but it's just a straight up velvet concept. I can honestly see why people are worried for the members since this isn't a concept that idols can even consider trying. I support them.

8. [+187, -20] Joy's live seemed really shaky, I think she should sing with more confidence! Her vocal color is pretty

-


Article: Red Velvet Seulgi, "71st most beautiful face in the world? I'll work harder with my looks"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+906, -32] I don't believe that 'most beautiful face in the world' ranking ever since Nana

2. [+694, -15] Seriously, who made that ranking?

3. [+572, -12] How is it that Korea has half of the world's most beautiful women ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+35, -15] She's not even that pretty for an idol ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+32, -7] Maybe if the world's population decreases to 500

6. [+27, -7] She doesn't actually believe that, does she?

7. [+26, -1] But hey, if she's #71, then doesn't it make sense that Nana's #1? ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+23, -3] First Nana and now you...

-