Article: 'Cultwo Show' Red Velvet, "We didn't think we'd be successful this fast"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+562, -51] Only possible because you're under SM
2. [+442, -34] It's the SM power, and they're unique. But you can't deny the power their company has.
3. [+400, -48] The power of your company~ ㅋㅋ
4. [+135, -25] Aren't they actually doing pretty badly for a group under SM... they have less impact than the early days of f(x)
5. [+321, -89] Their song's not even in the top 20 on Melon
6. [+351, -102] If you actually look at the charts, they can in no way be considered a success. And how can they "not think" that they would be successful when they know they're under SM and that guarantees them so many perks already ㅋ
7. [+126, -26] It's thanks to your company because I can't really feel your success for myself
8. [+104, -21] Their new song is a flop
9. [+61, -9] Honestly your new song would've flopped if you weren't under SM
10. [+88, -19] Their new song is bad though...
11. [+74, -15] SM screwed up their new album. They needed to keep going with the 'Dumb Dumb' and 'Ice Cream' type songs, their new song is #23 on Melon right now..
12. [+28, -2] Still difficult for a ballad song to do well unless it's by a ballad singer
13. [+45, -8] Feels like SM is going too far with using Red Velvet as their experiment guinea pig. They don't seem like they care about the public and are only targeting the SM fans which is why it might seem like the group is successful among fans but they have very little public recognition in the real world.
14. [+23, -4] It's all thanks to your company... too bad their new song is a flop
15. [+20, -3] They're an example of a group that only female fans like and follow, and most female fans are obsessed with SM. Basically, Red Velvet is only enjoyed by SM fans among themselves.