Red Velvet changes up their style with velvety comeback



Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1,059, -73] I honestly think Red Velvet matches songs like 'Ice Cream Cake' and 'Happiness' better but I am curious to hear what their R&B ballads will sound like. I hope the song's good.

2. [+780, -88] I don't think it's a bad idea to comeback with a different concept each time

3. [+896, -168] Red Velvet pulls off both concepts really well ㅋㅋ always high quality too

4. [+564, -62] The quality of the concept looks really good this time, I like that they always come up with new things

5. [+523, -87] They should be grateful to SM for always coming up with a concept unique to them all the time ㅜㅜ

6. [+83, -8] I feel like SM's art director is using Red Velvet as their creative outlet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+67, -8] It's not that they're changing their concept, they've always had a red/velvet concept

8. [+79, -16] I support them trying new things instead of getting comfortable with what works~

-