'Produce 101' debut girl group already has a stacked schedule lined up


Article: [Exclusive] 'Produce 101' final girl group already slated for 'Weekly Idol' and 'Fine Arts' variety schedules

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+190, -23] Isn't this just a debut show for Pledis, JellyFish, and Fantagio trainees..

2. [+153, -9] Hul, that is quite daebak.. a schedule that most girl groups from smaller agencies couldn't even dream of

3. [+126, -17] Don't think Mina deserves it

4. [+30, -2] I hope Kim Chungha gets into the top 11

5. [+26, -4] I'm not Kim Nayoung's anti but I don't think she deserves top 11..

-

Source: Daum

1. [+72, -26] People are more lenient when it comes to amateur survival shows and will let most mistakes pass but the public is cold when it comes to professional stages. There are a ton and ton of current girl groups who have the same talents, charms, dancers, and visuals as the 'Produce 101' trainees... can they survive that competition in the real world? I've rarely seen a female survival winner make it on the pro stage yet..

2. [+47, -7] I remember Cosmic Girls was 12 members on 'Weekly Idol' yesterday... so an 11 member girl group, I wonder how much they'll even get paid? I guess IU has the best work conditions of all ㅋㅋ

3. [+26, -8] Isn't 11 members way too much though? Even bigger agencies struggle with groups larger than 9-10 members.. furthermore, this group is made up completely of members with individual, divided fandoms so the teamwork is going to be really hard to establish between them all

-

Source: Naver

1. [+2,164, -238] Kim Chungha, let's get in the top 11!!

2. [+1,587, -178] Somi, Sejung, Yoojung, Chungha, let's debut!! Fighting!!

3. [+1,348, -197] I like Kim Chungha, I think my fellow ajusshis know why ㅋㅋ

4. [+647, -78] Looking forward to them on 'Weekly Idol' ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+53, -10] I feel so bad for whoever's going to be in 13th place

-