Article: [Exclusive] 'Produce 101' to change voting system again
Source: OSEN via Naver
Before, viewers were forced to vote for 11 trainees at a time, but now that the number has dropped from 101 to 35, viewers will only have to vote for 1 trainee at a time.
1. [+6,000, -122] ㅋㅋ Voting doesn't really matter anyway when Mnet's just going to continue supporting the kids they're pushing right now and using the rest as sacrificial sheep with their malicious editing only to be thrown out and eliminated later on ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+4,004, -71] The way Mnet edits this show is just as important as the voting system... make sure everyone gets ample screentime~!!
3. [+3,724, -70] What's it matter when half of them barely get 10 seconds of screentime because Mnet only cares about the kids they support. The bias is real.
4. [+2,869, -52] Change your editing style instead...
5. [+360, -6] The fact that a trainee chosen as the visual center by the other trainees was eliminated and another trainee who had the most on-scene votes was also eliminated is purely the fault of the producers for not giving them enough screen time.
6. [+341, -10] I don't believe that Kim Jisung or Kim Dajung were eliminated because they are less talented than the current top 11. They were excellent and I believe they were eliminated purely because of a lack of screentime.
7. [+384, -36] If they change votes to 1 person 1 trainee, then Kim So Hye will for sure be eliminated... and JellyFish's Kang Mina and Kim Nayoung will be hurt by the new system too. Viewers who voted for Kim Sejung also voted for Kang Mina and Kim Nayoung as extras but now they're only going to be voting solely for Kim Sejung so I bet their ranks will drop fast...
8. [+288, -5] It should've been 1 vote 1 trainee from the beginning...
9. [+287, -9] I noticed that there are a lot of repeat votes on Twitter too
10. [+270, -17] I noticed JellyFish fans going around denying that they're a subsidiary of CJ so I believed them until I looked it up myself and found that CJ bought 90% of JellyFish in 2014 and JellyFish articles straight up call themselves CJ JellyFish;;;; why are you denying the truth? It's undeniable that JellyFish is under CJ whether or not Mnet is showing bias towards JellyFish trainees or not.
11. [+346, -45] I really want Mnet to release the votes of the people who voted for JellyFish Kang Mina in 3rd because I refuse to believe it
12. [+198, -7] Kim Sejung, Choi Yoojung, and Somi are so safe in their positions that I don't really care what happens to them but I really am curious about where the rest will end up
13. [+205, -13] I love how all the companies under CJ are in the top votes. JellyFish and MBK both ㅋㅋㅋ all of JellyFish is in the top 5 with nonstop promotions~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+230, -28] Not really fond of any of the top 11, even Kim Sejung... it's so obvious that the JellyFish kids are getting preferential treatment. And why is Dani even up that high? If this group actually ends up debuting together, it's only going to get them a bunch of antis ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15. [+188, -14] Kim Sejung is starting to get hate now because she gets all the screentime to herself. Mnet needs to start distributing it evenly but they give it all to her and all viewers see is her so they give her all their votes.