Article: Park Bogum, "My ideal type? I don't care about looks"
Source: Herald Econ via Nate
1. [+407, -11] Lee Na Young said that too in an interview but who did she end up marrying~~?
2. [+365, -11] Don't believe him guys, it's like a company saying they don't care what's on your resume
3. [+289, -7] Don't make me feel hope
4. [+32, -4] He doesn't care about her looks but he cares about her religion
5. [+28, -2] He's kind of a male fox... acts really flirty with women. If he was a female celebrity, he'd get tons of hate being called a fox.
6. [+26, -4] For all the people who claimed they didn't care, I've never seen them marry an ugly woman.
7. [+23, -5] Reminds me of two women who also said that they didn't care... Lee Na Young and Go So Young
8. [+22, -5] This is what is considered acting fake... he really is a male fox, isn't he
9. [+22, -5] Come on, Bogum-ah, don't lie
10. [+15, -4] Honestly what man wouldn't consider looks ㅋㅋ unless you have super charms, men are going to care that you're at least average or above
11. [+14, -6] Why does he always try to act so nice and pure;;;
12. [+12, -2] I'll never believe anyone who says that... it's about as ridiculous as someone claiming they hate delicious food