[Pann] Which girl groups will lead the next generation of top girl groups?

Pann: Who do you think will be the top groups among the up and coming girl groups?

"Now that the regular girl groups are all past five years and it's time for a generation shift, which up and coming girl group do you think will mark the next generation? I personally think Red Velvet, Twice, Girlfriend, and Mamamoo."

1. [+129, -12] I don't see Girlfriend flopping anytime soon and will probably maintain their current popularity. Red Velvet still needs that one thing to make them pop. Twice is already doing well but they haven't really reached their full potential yet and I think they're going to be huge when they finally do. Mamamoo will probably maintain their current popularity too and be top as long as they consistently come out with good songs.

2. [+128, -73] For me, it's Mamamoo, Twice, Red Velvet, Oh My Girl, and Lovelyz. Mamamoo's talented and close with one another, Red Velvet's under SM, Oh My Girl takes care of their fans and has good songs and good members, and Lovelyz is a group I wish will have a long running career because their songs are my tastes.

3. [+116, -11] Setting all that top title aside, as of now I think the girl groups that we'll see for a while are Girlfriend, Twice, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Lovelyz, and Oh My Girl

4. [+66, -5] Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Girlfriend, Twice - these four are really good and have distinctive colors of their own

5. [+66, -20] Twice

6. [+61, -6] Really pisses me off when I see people calling Lovelyz flops and Girlfriend 'Bustedfriends' ㅋㅋ Lovelyz is only two years into their debut, it's too early to call them a flop when other groups took way longer to become hits. They just need a better song next time. Girlfriend is also strong digitally although their fandom is on the weaker side. Red Velvet has been consistently good and Mamamoo is even winning #1 nowadays and has a bright future ahead of them. Oh My Girl has good songs so I don't know why they aren't more popular, maybe because their songs aren't public friendly, but I know they'll make it for sure too. Twice's debut song did extremely well so I'm sure their next song is going to be amazing. They have a different color from SNSD but I can see them becoming as big as SNSD.

7. [+61, -0] Girlfriend has good public recognition but their fandom is still weak so they're going to need to continue to come out with really good songs. Oh My Girl will slowly but surely get there and Lovelyz got their name out there with 'Ah-choo' so they need their next song to be something impactful like INFINITE's 'Be Mine' was. Twice did well with their debut and are worth looking forward to and Mamamoo's talent is enough to carry them. Red Velvet's popularity won't drop, if anything I see them growing bigger.

8. [+53, -3] Twice seems like the next SNSD, Girlfriend seems like the next SISTAR, Red Velvet seems like the next f(x), and Mamamoo seems like the next (old) 2NE1

9. [+48, -4] Girlfriend is like SISTAR in that they're publicly well known + strong digitally but have an average fandom. Mamamoo has tons of female fans so they'll be long running. I still think Twice is the most viable group for the top spot. Girlfriend needs a lot more female fans and a stronger fandom to be considered the top. Twice is probably the most likely contender for the top spot.

10. [+40, -4] I'd say Twice, Girlfriend, Mamamoo, and Red Velvet are the top groups

-