Pann: Less than 10 people came to Seolhyun's fan signing? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
AOA DC Gallery accounts:
"The funny thing about the fan signing was that I bought a ticket today and it was still in the single digits. I think more people came from getting free tickets through SNS ㅋㅋ"
"I think there's barely 10 people at the fan signing here so hurry up and come guys"
"About 100 free tickets were given out for people who bought Hazzys products but apparently the people who actually bought tickets to the fan signing were in the single digits, less than 10 people actually."
1. [+176, -12] I saw that Hazzys recently gave out 100 free tickets, and if barely 10 came, she's just not popular... I swear, there's no use in being popular in male community sites because none of them are actually going to go to any events for you ㅋㅋ Being popular with male fans is pointless, they just stay on their keyboards
2. [+172, -8] They gave out 100 free tickets and still only 10 came...? That's pretty harsh
3. [+165, -7] Really? Or is this a lie?
4. [+79, -3] Yeah, I did hear that not all of the tickets showed up to the fan signing even though they gave out 100 free tickets to anyone who bought Hazzys products. It's really controversial on their DC Gallery right now, people saying that Hazzys marketing team is probably going to get fired, "I've never seen a celebrity undersell their own CF product", "Why would anyone buy Hazzys just because Seolhyun is the model" etc
5. [+78, -3] Really? With all that media play her company does for her, that's the best she could do? Isn't that really bad?
6. [+72, -4] Seolhyun fans always brag about how popular she is with male fans and how she's the trend but it looks like she's not popular at all. You realize that it's all a bubble with nothing there once you actually pop it.
7. [+70, -0] Clear reason why you need to have more female fans
8. [+65, -1] Wow, that's harsh that barely 10 came. Even AOA fans didn't go? Must've been hard for Seolhyun.
9. [+60, -2] Kind of shows that Seolhyun doesn't have a lot of true fans. Just a bunch of male fans who will jump ship for the next young, pretty idol like Tzuyu. You need female fans like A Pink and SNSD to have your fan signings bustling.
10. [+58, -3] She is popular, but not enough to open your wallet for ㅋ
11. [+55, -3] This is why people say all the time that there's no point in being popular with male fans. If you want to survive, you have to grab the female fans. Female fans are the ones who take DSLR photos for you, edit them, gif them, etc to get new fans to join. Female fans are the ones who will go to all the lengths for you. There's a reason that girl groups start out appealing to male fans before switching to getting female fans.
12. [+53, -4] It's the reality of her popularity... People will always say "wow, she has a nice body" but that's literally the extent they'll go to support her. How many male fans are actually willing to do anything more than look at her pictures online? Seolhyun's paying the price of her company over exposing her to the media.
13. [+46, -0] Must've been embarrassing...
14. [+40, -0] Whether she's all media play or not, you need female fans in the end. Male fans are only there to look at your pretty face until the next pretty face comes along and they leave ㅠㅠ Sad to think how embarrassed she must've felt.
15. [+37, -1] Hul, I remember Kim So Hyun and Yook Sungjae were the models for Hazzys before and I couldn't even get into Kim So Hyun's fan signing because it was that packed... Seolhyun's was that bad??? Really...
16. [+36, -1] To the person below who keeps uploading a photo of the scene of the fan signing, that's not what a fan signing is. A fan signing is not something you just show up to and take pictures at. You have to actually buy the company's products, win a ticket, and then go up and get an autograph. Just standing around staring at her does nothing for her. Obviously her male fans didn't feel the need to open their wallets to support her and just stood around watching instead.
17. [+23, -14] This is a journalist's photo at the fan signing
- I bet there's about 20 people in that picture if you take out her bodyguards and the people passing by who stopped to look