[Pann] How would you react if your favorite idol came out of the closet?

Pann: About the idol coming out

"I was just thinking about it after reading that post about the idol coming out and was wondering what you guys would think if your idol came out of the closet?"

1. [+101, -4] I'd be happy for them but worried about how much the antis would put them down for it... like calling them slurs like 'homo ba$tard'

2. [+68, -0] I love BL pairings in general but if something like that happened in real life... I'd be shocked but it's not my right to say anything about it so I'd stay quiet.

3. [+61, -0] I'm sure I'd be shocked but it's not like it's my relationship so I'd be whatever about it. I'm not the one dating them, you know?

4. [+18, -4] I don't have any stigmas about that and a foreign singer I like is also gay. The problem I'd have is the public's view of them and antis as well as the BL fans... We all know how antis would react but the BL fans would 98% bother them about it like shouting "have sex!!!" at them and mentioning them that type of stuff on Twitter. Some of them already have trouble keeping that kind of stuff to themselves, can't imagine what would happen if they actually came out.. sigh

5. [+16, -1] It'd be whatever... but my heart would break seeing the hate they'd get. People around me would probably be like, "Aren't they gay? Why do you like them? You like gay people?" Worried about that...

6. [+11, -0] I'm fine with anyone around me coming out or even my favorite singer coming out. I used to have negative thoughts about it in the past but I've changed growing up. Sometimes I even wonder if I'm bi and I don't think I'd have a problem if a man I liked turned out to be a woman or something like that. I like people for who they are, not their genders.

7. [+8, -0] I'd worry about the antis but I'd be supportive in general

8. [+8, -0] I'd be like "woooooooooooow!!!" and then be worried about the hate

9. [+7, -1] I don't care if it's my favorite singer but I'm scared of the group being known as the 'gay group'... you do know that our country isn't that positive thinking yet on these types of issues. The public will bother them about it and they'll probably never be able to promote in the industry again... If this news really were to get out, that journalist would basically be ending the lives of many with his few lines of text.

10. [+6, -0] Like the best replies say, I'd have no right to say anything about it. I'd be their fan like nothing changed. But thinking about all the hate makes my heart break as a fan. Especially all the hurtful sexual comments. ㅠㅠㅠ

-