On the Charts: It's that time of the year again... 'Cherry Blossom Zombie'


Article: 'Cherry Blossom Ending', the zombie that just won't die 4 years running

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,029, -33] Even after four years, I'm still not tired of it and it still sounds good. There's no other song that makes my heart flutter in the spring as this one

2. [+1,002, -31] I still welcome this song back

3. [+959, -28] Nothing feels fresher than listening to this song while riding the bus

4. [+63, -0] I always think I'm getting tired of the song but right as the cherry blossoms start blooming and I hear this song, it still sounds so good..

5. [+57, -2] I guess Bum Joon will be buying a few more buildings this year~

-

Source: Naver

1. [+12,196, -103] This song probably has a few decades of playability unless someone comes up with another super good spring song ㅋㅋㅋ so many singers tried to go for seasonal songs because of this one but none have done quite as well... ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+6,432, -68] The Cherry Blossom Zombie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,222, -55] Isn't this its 5th year running??..

4. [+1,028, -8] This song will always be loved for as long as cherry blossoms don't go extinct

5. [+846, -8] I was wondering why people kept calling the song a zombie and it's because the song never dies ㅋㅋ...

-