Article: "Trust in nuna"... new drama trend 'older woman younger man'
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+990, -60] Because all of the nunas are youthful looking and pretty
2. [+867, -79] Isn't it because there's a shortage of decent and young actresses
3. [+691, -58] It also means that the top stars are getting older... I remember Jo In Sung was in his early twenties when he shot 'What Happened in Bali' but now he's in his mid thirties.. ㅠㅠ time flies so fast
4. [+231, -15] Something about seeing handsome young men with older nunas makes my heart flutter
5. [+294, -47] I don't know about Han Hyo Joo but Song Hye Gyo and Hwang Jung Eum have a way of making their co-stars shine
6. [+140, -8] Dramas really are about 50% casting..
7. [+219, -38] Can't wait for 'Lucky Romance'!
8. [+79, -13] Really curious about how the Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Jun Yeol combo will be like~