Oh My Girl makes 'Liar Liar' comeback


Article: 'Comeback' Oh My Girl, into the world of these 8 girls with 8 different colors

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+748, -53] I loved the song, outfits, and concept for 'Closer'! Especially their artistic choreography and feminine stage~ I haven't listened to their new song yet but I wish them luck ^^

2. [+566, -44] Their new title 'Liar Liar' has an addictive chorus. Their song 'One Step Two Step' was produced by Jinyoung too who did 'At the Same Place' so it's really good!

3. [+415, -34] Do well Oh My Girl!!

4. [+411, -44] I thought that they were just one of many other girl groups at first but became a fan after hearing their new song. Their songs are cute and high quality... definitely help to break the idol stereotype~

5. [+61, -10] They're a group I'm beginning to like more and more! Love you!

-


Pann: Oh My Girl's digital rank is an utter flop right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+90, -68] They went up 8 ranks and is still only #96...? They're going to fall off the charts at this rate

2. [+90, -93] It's lower than 'Heart Attack'...? Not like anyone expected anything more from them though

3. [+84, -109] Flop My Girl... I was going to wait for this promotion to see where they stand but it looks like a flop

4. [+45, -37] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So what if their digital release flopped ㅋㅋㅋ they're doing fine as they are now, stop trying to rain on their parade. Don't wait until WM comes to sue you and make up excuses like 'my cat typed up my hateful comment while I was away ㅠㅠ'

5. [+40, -32] They're so nugu that no one cares

6. [+33, -16] As a Lovelyz fan, I feel bad for them, probably because Lovelyz was called Flopvelyz for the longest time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ please stop calling rookie girl groups flops... Their song is fine and I've been streaming it since this morning.

7. [+32, -20] Flop My Girl ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're not even a year into their debut, how dare you call them that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+30, -22] Might be better to just put this group in 'Produce 101' season two

9. [+20, -16] There's a possibility that the song will chart higher once they start music show promotions but 'Closer' flopped too so there's not much hope ㅠㅠ

10. [+17, -20] If 'Closer' was as good of a song as everyone is saying it is, then people would've listened to it and it would've gone back up the charts but it didn't. I don't like this group's high toned songs.. their songs are good but it feels like they're singing them wrong.

11. [+14, -0] Let's not forget that AOA and EXID didn't get popular until way later too. Unfair to call them flops when it hasn't been a year yet.

-