Article: Navi, "Jang Dong Min used to look mean but he's changed since dating me"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+890, -56] I think it's true, something about his face makes him look nicer now ㅋㅋ
2. [+742, -54] More than that, the way he talks has changed a lot too.. he used to be so rash and rough with his words but he's a lot smoother now... although his shouting gags are still the same
3. [+104, -13] People don't change so easily. The scandalous things Jang Dong Min said in the past are beyond what any change can help. After all, he's still a big enough fool to use his experience of bothering his neighbors with noise for a year as a gag story...
4. [+81, -3] The minute a woman believes that "my love can change this bad man", she's already failed. 99 out of 100 women seem to believe that they can change a bad guy but it never works. Even psychologists named it the 'Pyeonggang Princess' complex and urge them to stay away from it.
5. [+77, -8] Why does it seem to me like Navi is more in love with him than vice versa ㅋㅋ
6. [+61, -8] Men don't change so easily, women are naive to think that they can change them... She's going to regret marrying him if they ever do get married.
7. [+53, -3] She's misunderstanding. She only thinks she's changed him because she's still in a position of 'power' in the relationship, but that can change...
8. [+49, -2] People don't change. They're still in the honeymoon phase but I'm sure once that phase is over, he'll go back to his old temper.
9. [+46, -3] Personalities like him are hard to fix
10. [+42, -6] Why do women always think like this ㅋㅋㅋ they always think they can change a bad man for the better but he's really just playing her and giving her what she wants, obviously to gain what I'm sure you all know ㅋ
11. [+40, -2] They're in love now so obviously he's trying hard to look good for her... but people like him, you need to date for a long, hard time to really get a grasp of what they're really like.
12. [+33, -1] He still treats other women like sh*t. He shouts at Oh Nami, raises his hand as if he's about to hit her, berates her for looking at him like "What the heck do you think you're looking at? Aish.." I don't think he's changed but just holding himself down in front of Navi ㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+30, -0] You think he's changed, right? No, people don't change so easily.
14. [+30, -7] He still treats his mom like crap. He asked her to try his fried rice and she said it needed more seasoning and he shouted at her "Get out!!!!!" Why would anyone laugh at that? Why is that funny?