Article: Famous celebrities sent to America for prostitution... businessman paid 90 million won
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
Two entertainment agency CEOs along with nine men have been booked for prostitution. One 45 year old Korean businessman in LA paid up to 35 million won to meet with four women up to three times.
Police revealed, "B-ssi is a celebrity whose name that everyone will know. The other three are celebrity trainees and supporting actors."
1. [+222, -4] We need that show to air again
2. [+209, -4] So does that mean the journalists know they all are?
3. [+168, -8] It feels like I read several articles about sex crimes a day lately
4. [+24, -5] And yet the woman's name is still not released~~~ why does Lee Byung Hun's name get released but not the female celebrities? Because they're women?
5. [+17, -2] We need that show about sponsors to broadcast again
6. [+17, -5] Sponsors again?
7. [+11, -1] Honestly, names need to be released for cases like this so that it sets an example and brokers and other celebrities don't attempt it again.
8. [+10, -1] Well I guess that famous celebrity is scared of being found right now...