Mad Clown joins 'Show Me the Money 5' as a producer


Article: [Exclusive] Mad Clown first to join 'SMTM 5' as a producer 'confirmed'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+303, -32] Feels like Mad Clown is going down San-E's route with his songs and all lately

2. [+259, -34] I don't know much about hip hop but Mad Clown's raps always stuck to my ears, which is what I like about him. I hope he shows up well as a judge too ^^

3. [+143, -12] Mad C!

4. [+145, -15] Mad Clown's a celebrity now~

5. [+244, -52] I prefer him over Swings

6. [+41, -5] Don't care who the producers are, as long as I get to see Jung Jun Ha!!!

7. [+21, -1] I bet his agency made him, I doubt his personality's the type to volunteer for something like this

8. [+14, -0] This show's hopeless unless it's purely between underground contestants or just between half underground contestants with purely on scene and phone votes as the results.

-