Article: Lee Jong Suk, '0% contract renewal' rate in the Korean CF market
Source: Ilgan Sports via Daum
1. [+4,048, -188] The journalist is his anti..
2. [+3,496, -159] I guess the journalist really hates Lee Jong Suk
3. [+2,475, -87] Who cares whether he has CFs anyore...
4. [+623, -135] If the marketers cared, isn't the result obvious? Has anyone not seen his airport scandal? It's the little things like that that tell you a lot about a person. Why would anyone use some guy with a top star disease and a short work history as his for a CF?
5. [+603, -118] Probably because of his airport scandal where he brushed a fan off looking all frustrated when she tried to give him a present ㅎ
6. [+587, -106] He deserves it ㅋㅋㅋ you reap what you sow
7. [+527, -86] He's been disliked ever since his airport scandal that even marketers know that. Also, faces like him are a dime a dozen.
8. [+386, -56] He probably still owns several import cars since all it takes is one drama to make that much apparently. His popularity was a bubble anyway and bubbles are bound to pop.
9. [+275, -15] Shows what it means when people say popularity comes and goes. Hyun Bin was at the peak of popularity with 'Secret Garden' too... and Lee Seung Gi's CFs used to be everywhere but they're all gone now ever since he got into dating rumors with Yoona. Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho don't seem to be at the peak they used to be nowadays either. There's a reason people say row your boat while the water's in.. probably super stressful for celebrities. But still, they make millions off of one daebak so what's there to worry.
10. [+178, -29] I remember reading in the X-Files that the marketing industry looks at a celebrity's character too. He probably isn't getting CF deals anymore because he barely promotes in Korea anymore and he had that airport scandal.