Article: Lee Guk Joo, "I apologize to the people I upset" on broadcast controversy?
Source: Mydaily via Nate
"I would like to apologize to everyone I upset. I exaggerated my actions for the sake of inciting laughter but I will be more careful in the future. I will try to pay more, more, more attention and be more, more, more careful."
1. [+673, -110] She uses the fact that she's fat and ugly to force herself onto men because if the man even shows the slightest annoyance with it, people will accuse him of hating her because she's fat.
2. [+493, -80] At least she apologized. People would still be whining if she didn't apologize at all anyway ㅋㅋ
3. [+481, -39] Just make sure to draw a line and stay within it
4. [+56, -6] It really was sexual harassment though, she just touches their butts
5. [+32, -3] She says things that a man would be exiled for if he said to a woman... I don't get why she has so man fans when she is so disrespectful towards the privacy of men.
6. [+30, -13] It's just obvious that she tries to have her way with men under the guise of gag
7. [+25, -11] Jang Dong Min had to open a public conference to apologize to the entire public over something he only said with his mouth. Lee Guk Joo, however, put her perversion into action but all she had to do was write an apology on SNS by pounding her keyboard. Talk about unfair.
8. [+17, -3] She tries to act like she has a really cool personality but when you notice her on TV, she actually has a lot of deeply rooted jealousy against pretty women...
9. [+17, -21] In a world where only pretty and thin girls get the best treatment, she actually gives me the hope to live looking the way we do. Why do people have to take variety shows so seriously?